Thursday, April 25, 2024

NEWSLETTER: "PREFACE" to "An Author's Page" (My Second Poetry Book - A Work in Progress)

               I am currently working on my second Poetry Book, titled "An Author's Page". It is truly a work in progress at this point, since it includes new poems, excerpts from my novels, some "flash fiction", Author's comments - and I keep adding more. My goal is to put out a book that offers readers a literary bargain for their money through quality, quantity and substance. I am not sure when this book will come out on the Amazon market, as I am still working on it daily/monthly; but it will be out on Amazon (ebook and paperback)...You can get a sneak peek at some of these writing pieces by following my blog here. Some of this work is also featured on Spillwords Press, which is a wonderful online writing community for both authors and readers. I promise that you will be taken on fabulous journeys through words by very talented writers. So check Spillwords out as well. All those links are listed below for your convenience. Happy Reading! I hope you enjoy the journey... (SEE MY PREFACE BELOW, to my next Poetry Book - "An Author's Page") ...

             

*********************************************

 PREFACE


            “An Author’s Page” is my second book of poems, and my most recent, which I hope you find just as enjoyable as I did in writing each and every poem, and so much more. Every so often, you may find a little fiction, a bit of flash fiction, a little story, an excerpt from my books which can be found on Amazon.com (Ebooks/Paperbacks) and BarnesandNoble.com (Paperbacks) – or you just may find a little “something” intertwined with the poems in this book, in the form of my personal comments. I thought, perhaps, a touch of literary “hodge-podge” might make for an interesting journey through words. Would love to know your thoughts on this if you choose to indulge in my book, “An Author’s Page”. Feel free to connect on my social media sites listed below.

 

            My first Poetry Book, titled “Treasure Chest of Words”, was exactly that. It was a compilation of a variety of words/poems I had written over the years, and continue to write up to and including the present. In both Poetry books, each poem was quite unique to me. As the writer, I had an emotional connection to every one of them. On the other hand, my hope is that the readers find their own emotional connection to the poems and words written in both collections of my poetry books.

 

            This particular book, “An Author’s Page”, was titled as such because any and every Author’s page is simply a blank sheet of paper, until the magic of words brings that blank page to life. Literally, an Author’s Page lives through the writer’s emotions, imagination, creativity, imagery, and distinct view of the world. Once the readers become engaged in that Author’s “world”, all they need to do is turn each page and enjoy the journey.  It then becomes a “Literary Love Affair”. So I invite you to take this journey with me and, hopefully, you will thoroughly enjoy it word by word and page by page.

 

            Please check out the below links, pages and social media sites for more of my writing, if you choose… Feel free to FOLLOW !


https://www.amazon.com/stores/Phyllis-P.-Colucci/author/B00VMU8B44 - (Amazon Link)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Phyllis%20P.%20Colucci - (Barnes and Noble Link)

https://spillwords.com/author/phyllispcolucci/  - (Spillwords Writing Community Link)

https://phyllispcolucci.blogspot.com/ - (My Personal Writing/Miscellaneous Blog)

 

            FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK (At: Phyllis Stabile Colucci and FictionTarot)          

 FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (X) (At: @FictionTarot)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (At: @FictionTarot)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment