Friday, April 5, 2019

Free Promo on Amazon: "Secrets and Lies" - A "Novella" by Phyllis P. Colucci aka "Fictiontarot"

 
 
 
Free "Novella" on Amazon, tomorrow Sat 4/6/19 thru Wed 4/10/19.
"Secrets and Lies" - by Phyllis P. Colucci
 
 

 
 
 


Some info about this book - A woman I encountered on Twitter a while back, who was upset with me when she learned I was a Trump supporter through a post she did not agree with (she being a liberal), began harassing me personally. Besides name calling, she told me she researched my name that evening and saw that I was an indie author on Amazon. This particular evening, "Secrets and Lies" was on free promo, so she purposely went on Amazon that same night and gave the book one star and a nasty comment without reading the book. When I asked her why she would resort to such low behavior instead of debating maturely and respecting my views, as I did hers, she responded that as a writer of fiction, I live in a world of fiction being a conservative, then left some other "unbecoming" remarks. I decided to end the back and forth conversation with her, as she was obviously mentally challenged and no longer worth my time. Unfortunately, this is all too common with the Left. They try to silence Conservatives or attack them personally. Freedom of speech seems to apply only to them. Just look at Hollywood. - - -FREEDOM OF SPEECH BELONGS TO EVERYONE -
Sad Day for Democracy!


No comments:

Post a Comment