Thursday, May 3, 2018

...An Invitation to Follow FictionTarot's Facebook Page (also known as Phyllis P. Colucci, Writer)

Good Day to All You Readers Out There:

It's a bright, sunny 92 degrees in New York City today. I'm home in Brooklyn, enjoying the A.C. as I post on my blog.

Writers love to share and promote their work through Social Media. Creating a Facebook Page dedicated to their love and passion for writing is just another great way to do that. 

I would like to invite those interested in reading fiction and poetry (mystery, suspense, with a touch of romance and that New York edge) to Follow my page and check it out. If you like it, keep following; if not, feel free to unfollow. It costs nothing but a bit of your time, and you may gain a new perspective on fiction with that New York edge. 

You will find articles, stories, poems, information on my ebooks (Amazon, Amazonuk, Goodreads), excerpts, editorials and various writings submitted to Spillwords Press, which is a wonderful world-wide writing community for not only writers, but readers as well. 

There are many interesting reading/writing links you may access through my page below. Please feel free to take a look. It is for me to give and for you to take. Enjoy. 

I am also open to questions, comments and reviews in and about "MY" personal literary world. Come Visit...


https://www.facebook.com/FictionTarot-369300330178894/


No comments:

Post a Comment